Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can grinding teeth cause my front teeth to become somewhat loose?

I went to the dentist and he told me that my teeth are not loose..but i can feel that they are not tight...he also told me that it%26#039;s because I%26#039;m grinding and clenching them...will my teeth fall out? It%26#039;s making me very nervous. I don%26#039;t want t loose my teeth. I purchased a Night guard...will that work?

Can grinding teeth cause my front teeth to become somewhat loose?
If you do it hard enough then yes.





But mainly, grinding you%26#039;re teeth wears out you%26#039;re teeth eventually making them get fillings.





And yes, use you%26#039;re Night Guard.


It will work.
Reply:yes the nite guard will help


brush and floss at bedtime, then put it in



Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment