Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can a jaw(chewing gum to much or its displaced)/grinding teeth lead to tinnitus or something like that?

the doc said i have the ringing in my ear because my jaw or somethnig is messed up for chewing gum alot. and that i might be grinding my teeth which is being cause from that.





i dont chew gum alot but maybe i just had a displace jaw


can tinnitus really be cause be that


im pretty sure i dont grind my teeth- it doesnt hurt in the morning my teeth doesnt look like its been grinded





i think i have tinnitus, but i went to 2 doctor alreadly. 1 didnt know and sent be to this doctor and he said something wrong with my jaw?





bonus. what happens when they fix my jaw? plz dont tell me i have to wear that metal like helmet- like the one i charle and the chocolate factory

Can a jaw(chewing gum to much or its displaced)/grinding teeth lead to tinnitus or something like that?
The cause of tinnitus is unknown. Usually long time exposure to loud noise can result in hearing a constant ringing. I have heard the tooth and jaw explanation but I have not heard of one person being cured by moving teeth around. There may be something wrong with your jaw but i doubt it has any effect on the tinnitus. I have it as do so many others and I think it is here to stay. I heard of a person so annoyed by it he had the auditory nerves cut so he would be deaf. He became deaf but still had the ringing.



hair tips

No comments:

Post a Comment