Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have wear on 4 teeth on left of my mouth from grinding and pain on two teeth should I have them polished?

I am 24 I have wear on the left of my mouth (on 4 teeth from grinding). I noticed most of the pressure of my bite and Ive been told is on the left side of my mouth. So in other words when I bite down on the left side of my mouth all my teeth strike while on the right side of my mouth when I bite down all the way not many of my top and bottom teeth actually touch each other. Last October I used crest whitestrips and then I started clenching very badly without knowing. When I bite down my left center tooth and my left eye tooth have always struck each other (at least after I had braces 5 years ago). But now that I have this sensitivity to pressure....When I bite down all the way, these two teeth strike the bottom teeth and when they do it creates bad pain. My dentist can polish the back so that they no longer strike. He said he%26#039;s done it for others and it solves the issue caused by them striking each other and therefore the healing process begins. Is this is a good idea?

I have wear on 4 teeth on left of my mouth from grinding and pain on two teeth should I have them polished?
I have a night gaurd that my dentist had given me to not grin my teeth. You can ask you dentist to make you a night gaurd to protect your teeth not to were off.





Here is a website about night gaurds


http://www.nextag.com/sleepright-night-g...



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment