Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grinding teeth and mobility?

Hello. I asked this question a couple hours ago and got only 1 response which is good but I am hoping for more peoples input.





I pick up my grinding splint on Wednesday cause I grind my teeth at night and sometimes during the day. I have noticed that some of my teeth move alittle and I have asked question on YahooAnswers before regarding that. What I would like to know is, if your teeth move more then they should cause the ligament is stretched due to grinding, does it harden back up after the reason they are loose is taken away? When people get braces, they have to wear a retainer till the ligament harden up around the teeth. Is that the same for grinders who wear a guard at night? Will teeth that might be very slightly mobile harden up over time when the tension of grinding is gone?

Grinding teeth and mobility?
after a about a week of not grinding you teeth should be fine and stable i used to grind also and had the same prob but my teeth are fine now hope this helps



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment